Ovulation Test for Pregnancy is fast and easy-to-use.It is a qualitative test that predicts LH (Luteinizing Hormone) surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate and possibly conceive.Females who are trying to become pregnant may use this information to improve their chances of conception.
Human chorionic gonadotropin(HCG) quantitative test kit(colloidal gold)adopts highly specific antigen-antibody reaction and colloidal gold immune chromatography to detect HCG.In a specific wavelength, the amount of colloidal gold particles is associated with the absorption and scattering to light.By using the photoelectric sensor to detect the absorption and scattering of colloidal gold particles to the light, the amount of antigen to be determined can be obtained.Indicators of product technical characteristics
1) Meeting the "human chorionic gonadotropin(HCG)quantitative test kit(colloidal gold) registered product standard" requirement.
2) The accordance rate of negative reference material:The concentration should be fully detected as 0 mIU/ml after the determination of 20 negative serum samples.
3) Accuracy:The HCG serum with the specified value is used for the determination.Each of the concentration is taken its mean for five times and the mean deviation of its respective concentration is not more than 10%.
4) Linear correlation coefficient:R≥ 0.99
5) Minimum detectable amount:The concentration is not higher than 25mIU/ml.
6) Sensitivity:The measured concentration of reagent whiteboard is 0 mIU/ml.
7) Precision:The repeatable requirement of intra-and inter-regent is not more than 10%.Test ProcedureStrip:
1).Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch.
2).Holding the strip vertically, carefully dip it into the specimen with the arrow end pointing towards the urine.
NOTE:Do not immerse the strip past the Max Line.
3).Remove the strip after 10 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry non absorbent surface, and then begin timing.
4).Wait for colored lines to appear.Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes.
NOTE:Do not read results after 5 minutes.Cassette:
1).Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch.
2).Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine to the specimen well of the test cassette, and then begin timing.
3).Wait for colored lines to appear.Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes.
NOTE:Do not read results after 5 minutes.Midstream:
1).Remove the test midstream from the sealed pouch.
2).Remove the Cap and hold the midstream with the exposed Absorbent Tip pointing downward directly into your urine stream for at least 10 seconds until it is thoroughly wet.
NOTE:If you prefer, you can urinate into a clean and dry container, then dip only the Absorbent Tip of the midstream into the urine for at least 10 seconds.
3).After removing the midstream from your urine, immediately replace the Cap over the Absorbent Tip.Catalogue
|Fertility Test||Product Name||Catalog No.||Specimen || Format||Kit Size||Remark|
|HCG Pregnancy Test||FT-H11||Urine||Strip||1 T|
|FT-H31||Midstream||20, 25 mIU/ml|
|LH Ovulation Test||FT-L11|| Urine||Strip||25,30,40 mIU/ml|
|FSH Menopause Test||FT-F11|| Urine||Strip||25mIU/ml|
|Bacterial Vaginosis Combo Test|
(CV, AV, SNA, LE, H2O2, PH)
|FT-B11|| Urine||Strip|| |
|Fetal Fibronectin (fFN) Test||FT-F11||Vaginal Discharge||Strip||25T|| |
|FT-F02||Device|| || |
|HE-4 Test||FT-H00||Serum/Plasma|| || || |
|PAPP Test||FT-P00||Serum/Plasma|| || || |