Manufacturer Supply Best Hemostatic Gauze Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ABHG58
- Material: Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Gxzz20153461332
- Materials: Made From Specialty Fiber Through Oxidation and Tr
- Use: Single Patient Use
- Produce: It Can Be Customizable
- Advantage: Flexible and Malleable, Can Be Used in Any Size
- Function: Control Bleeding Improve Healing
- Trademark: Quickclean
- Specification: 5cm X 8cm
- HS Code: 3302100090
- Type: Absorbable Hemostatic Gauze
- Certification: ISO13485, ISO9001
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Feature: Absorptive, Easy to Use
- Storage: in Clean, Cool, Dry and Ventilated Environment
- Fully Absorbable: Within 7-30days
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Supply Type: OEM, Obl, Distribute
- Transport Package: 12 PCS / Box
- Origin: China
Absorptive gauze of oxidized regenerated cellulose
1.How it work?
Step 1 the blood slowly seeps into the product
Step 2 the gauze begins to swell after absorbing the blood
Step 3 forming gelatinous substance that wraps the wound
Step 4 stopping the bleeding within minutes and this product has a certain anti-adhension function
2.Scope of application
As an auxiliary hemostatic, oxidized regenerated cellulose can be used in a variety of surgeries.The product demonstrates good effect in stopping capillary, venous or arterial bleeding beyond the control of traditional bleeding-stopping methods such as ligation.
|Absorptive gauze of oxidized regenerated cellulose||5×5cm|
Absorptive gauze of oxidized regenerated cellulose is made from regenerated cellulose as raw material, to form a product after oxidation which can be degraded in the body with no residual material. The main ingredient is carboxy-methyl cellulose. It is white with a pale yellow cast and has a faint, caramel-like aroma. This product is applied to the surface of the wound, with hemostatic efficacy, while being absorbable and also has the effect of anti-adhesion during the surgery.
5.Methods of application:
Check the integrity of sterile container, do not use if the package is broken.
Sterile technique should be observed in removing the Gauze from its sterile container. Minimal amounts of the products in appropriate size are laid on the bleeding site or held firmly against the tissues until haemostasis is obtained. The amount required depends on the nature and intensity of the hemorrhage to be stopped.
6.Feature of this product:
1).Stop bleeding rapidly:.
3).Easy to use:
4).In the ligature or other conventional methods can not stop the bleeding, or it does not work when implemented, help control capillaries, veins and arteries of bleeding.
5). Made of oxidized regenerated cellulose. Compared with other hemostatic products, which is unique in that the regeneration process to maintain a uniform excellent chemical and physical structure, so as to achieve reliable hemostasis effect.
6). Aseptic packaging and appropriate size for the convenience of the surgeon. Stable structure ensures that can be stored in appropriate temperature, can be easily delivered into the sterile field when needed. It will work with a small amount, so economy.
7. Company Profile.
Hangzhou Singclean Medical Products Co., Ltd., established in March 2003 with registered capital of 80,000,000 RMB, is a national high and new technology enterprise integrating the R&D, production and sales of medical biomaterials. With well-qualified staff, thorough quality management system and first-class facilities, the company ensures the continuous production of medical devices and drug injection products of Class III that confirm to the laws and regulations of the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) and EU MDD.
8. Our Services
> 24 hours online services
> OEM,ODM and Customized is available
> Quickly delivery time
> Quickly and professional after sales service
We Suppy many kind high quality products including:
Singclean™ Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel for Anti-adhesion Gel
Quickclean™ Hyaluronic acid gel for intra-articular injection
Singclean™ Hyaluronic acid gel for Ophtahlmic Surgery
Singfiller ® Cross-linked hyaluronic acid dermal filler for plastical dermal filler
Quickclean™ Bacterial vaginosis diagnostic strip sets
Quickclean™ Absorbable Hemostatic powder and gauze
Quickclean™ Absorbable Hemostatic Gauze of Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose
Various surgical procedures
It is especially ideal for bleeding in capillary, vein and small arteries where can't be well controlled by traditional methods like ligation. At the same time, it can be used to stop the bleeding instead of ordinary gauze during surgery, it will not only help to stop the bleeding, but also reduce the possibility of postoperative adhesions.
11. How to use Surgiclean® ?
- Check the integrity of sterile container, do not use if the package is broken.
- Sterile technique should be observed in removing the gauze from its sterile container. Minimal amounts of the products in appropriate size are laid on the bleeding site or held firmly against the tissues until haemostastis is obtained.
- The amount required depends on the nature and intensity of the hemorrhage to be stopped.
12.Why choose Surgiclean ®?
- Singdean absorbable oxidized regenerated cellulose has been proven bactericidal properties.
- Rant-based product ,no animal-derived material
- Fully absorbable within 7-30 days
- Flexible and malleable, can be used in any size, shape.
- No reports on adverse reaction have been issued.
- Easy to use
- Active bleeding control over traditional gauzes
- Water soluble for easy removal without disruption to wound surface
- Adheres to the wound without the discomfort of adhesives
- Compared with the current similar products on the market, we use the same raw material, but more competitive prices we have.
ISO13485 ISO9001 SGS CFDA
Welcome to try our products!