Quickclean Sodium Hyaluronate Osteoarthritis Knee Injection for Orthopedic Surgical
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Hot Sale! Osteoarthritis Knee Injection Prefilled|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: QC-10-2.0
- Material: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Gxzz20153461332
- Company: Manufacture
- Hyaluronic Acid: Fermentation
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Storage: 0-20c Degree
- Samples: Available
- Specification: 1ML, 2ML, 2.5ML as requested, 20mg/ml
- HS Code: 3006700000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Supply Type: OEM, Obl, Distribute
- Function: Relive Pain
- Duration: 1 Year
- Feature: Non-Animal Source Hyaluronic Acid
- Trademark: Quickclean
- Origin: China, Hangzhou
Hot Sale! Osteoarthritis Knee Injection
- Properties: Orthopedic Surgical Instruments
- Type: Implantation Equipments, Implantation Equipments
- Brand Name: Quickclean
- Model Number: QC-10-2.0
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Specification: 10mg/ml
- Color: transparent
- Volume: 1ML, 2ML, 2.5ML as requested
- certification: CE,ISO
- content: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Grade: Pharm Grade
- Bacteria: None
- Application: OA Knee, pain relieve/bone joint implant
Medical sodium hyaluronate gel is widely used as joint lubrication and for protecting the articular cartilage,
assisting the treatment of bone joint disease.
1). For Orthopedics surgery: Spread the product with syringe on the tendon nerve, around the nerve root or
inject to the joint cavity, 1ml or 2ml each time.
2) For Joint cavity: The injected quantity must be adapted to the type of surgical procedures. Once a week,
four times for one course of treatment.
|QC-10-1.0||1.0ml||10mg/ml||3-4 injections one treatment course|
|QC-20-3.0||3.0ml||20mg/ml||Single injection for one treatment course|
CE, ISO9001, ISO13485, SFDA.
1). This product is a sterile, no pyrogen products, should be operated under strict environment .
2).disposable use; prohibite to use, once packing broken.
3).This product can't be mixed with geramine, in case being turbid.
4). intravenous injection forbidden.
5).during injection, please inject to articular cavity, not synovium or ligament in case more pain happen.
Disease forbidden use
Acute or chronic purulent arthritis, synovium ,tuberculosis of joint ,Hemorrhagic disease ,hemophilia ,all the diseases above are forbidden to use .
Should place under this condition: relative humidity less than 80%, no corrosivity air , cool, dry ,ventilated , clean environment.
Why chose Quickclean hyaluronic acid joint injections ?
1).We are manufacture specilized for this product for years, so we can ensure the stable quality.
2).Our quality is approved by customers with good clinical effect.
3).Our price is competitive compared with other brands.
4).We accept OEM orders,can produce according to your requirements.
Quickclean® is indicated for the treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis of knee. By replacing and supplementing the pathological synovial fluid in the osteoarthritic joints, it reduces pain and improves joint function.
How to use Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate ?
- Quickclean® is administered by intra-articular injection. Asceptic injection procedure shall be followed.
- Fix a suitable gauge to the syringe luer-lock.
- The required amount of product is injected into the selected joint space. The administration of Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate should be performed only by trained specialists.
- If joint effusion is present, it should be aspirated before injection.
- Discard the syringe and needle after single use. The dosage regimen is injecting into the affected synovial joint space just once.
- High purity
- High viscoelasticity, 180-400 million Daltons.
- Better biocompatibility, better anti-adhesion effect.
- Non-animal source hyaluronic acid
Important Safety Information
1). Strict aseptic administration technique must be followed. Free from Cross infection;
2). The pre-filled syringe is intended for single use. The contents of the syringe must be used immediately after the packaging is opened. Discard any unused Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate. Do not use if the blister package has been opened or damaged, or if there are cracks or breakage in the pre-filled syringe;
3). Must not be in contact with drugs containing benzalkonium chloride in order to avoid chaos;
4). Must not inject Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate intravascularly;
5). Must not inject Quickclean™ extra-articularly or into the synovial tissue and capsule;
6). Removejoint effusion, if present, before injecting Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate;
7). Avoid concomitantly using disinfectants containing quaternary ammonium salts for skin preparation because sodium hyaluronate can precipitate in their presence.
Hangzhou Singclean Medical Products Co.Ltd
Hangzhou Singclean Medical Products Co., Ltd., established in March 2003 with registered capital of 80,000,000 RMB, is a national high and new technology enterprise integrating the R&D, production and sales of medical biomaterials. With well-qualified staff, thorough quality management system and first-class facilities, the company ensures the continuous production of medical devices and drug injection products of Class III that confirm to the laws and regulations of the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) and EU MDD.
Our main market is in Europe, at the same time, we sell to Asia, North America, South America,
Russia and middle east.
We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union payment.
By Air . we have our shipping agency
Also for small quantity, we can send by TNT, DHL, FedEx and EMS.
We have ordinary stock and can send to you the order 2-7 days after payment.
Welcome to try our products or visit us!