Non-Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid Gel for Osteoarthritis Knee Joint Injection 2ml
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: QC-20-3.0
- Material: Hyaluronic Acid
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Gxzz20153461332
- Hyaluronic Acid: High Molecular Weight
- Use: OA Pain Relief
- Company: Factory
- Samples: Provide
- Storage: 2-20c Degree
- Trademark: Quickclean
- Specification: 1ML, 2ML, 2.5ML, 20mg/ml, 10mg/ml
- HS Code: 3006700000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Function: Knee Filler
- Application: Intra-Articular Injection
- Supply Type: OEM, Obl, Distribute
- Feature: Non-Animal Source Hyaluronic Acid
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Transport Package: Prefilled Syringe in Bilster Card of Color Box
- Origin: China, Hangzhou
Hyaluronic Acid Treatment
- In 1997, The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), has approved intra-articular Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for knee osteoarthritis treatment.
- American College of Rheumatology (ACR) and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) has been added HA for OA treatment guidelines¹‚²
- There are over 60 clinical trials regarding efficacy and safety of HA treatment.
Indication of Quickclean
It is used in the treatment of pain and loss of flexibility as a result of degenerative and traumatic changes in any synovial joint (flexible joints; such as knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, finger and toes).
It is indicated in the cases that had inadequate response to non-pharmacological conservative therapy and simple analgesics. Treatment can be applied to more than one joint at the same time. Therapy course may be repeated when needed.
1 - Dieppe PA, Buckwalter JA. Management of limb joint osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis and related disorders. In: Klippel JH, Dieppe PA. (Eds) Rheumatology, Second Edition. London: Mosby; 1998. p. 8.9.3.
2 - Neustadt DH. Intra-Articular injections for osteoarthritis of the knee. Cleve Clin J Med 2006;73:897-8, 901-4, 906-11.7.
Hot Sale! Osteoarthritis Knee Injection
This product is composed by Hyaluronic Sodium and Physiological Balance Salt, it's kind of sterile, transparent and colorless gel, prefilled into syringe.
According to clinical requirement, the standard concentration of hyaluronate sodium is 10mg/ml, 12mg/ml and 20mg/ml, with molecular weight: 1,100,000-2,100,000 Dalton.
It can stimulate its own synovial memberance to produce sodium hyaluronate of high molecular weight, which helps alleviate arthralgia, increase the range of mobility, eliminate synovial inflammation and delay thedevelopment of the disease.
|QC-10-1.0||1.0ml||10mg/ml||3-4 injections one treatment course|
|QC-20-3.0||3.0ml||20mg/ml||Single injection for one treatment course|
CE, ISO9001, ISO13485, SFDA. Free Sale Certification, Import-Export License.
1. This product is a sterile, no pyrogen products, should be operated under strict environment .
2. Disposable use; prohibite to use, once packing broken.
3. This product can't be mixed with geramine, in case being turbid.
4. Intravenous injection forbidden.
5. During injection, please inject to articular cavity, not synovium or ligament in case more pain happen.
Disease forbidden use
Acute or chronic purulent arthritis, synovium ,tuberculosis of joint ,Hemorrhagic disease ,hemophilia ,all the diseases above are forbidden to use .
Should place under this condition: relative humidity less than 80%, no corrosivity air, cool, dry, ventilated, clean environment.
Why chose Quickclean hyaluronic acid joint injections ?
1. High purity, natural
2. High viscoelasticity, 1.1-2.1 million Daltons.
Safe and highly biocompatible, non0animal origin, manufactured by fermentation
3. Relief pain of synovial joints efficiently, better treatment experience approved by patients.
4. We are manufacture specialized for this, product for years, the stable quality can be ensured.
5. Distribution, OEM and OBM is available.
How to use Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate?
Quickclean® is administered by intra-articular injection.
Asceptic injection procedure shall be followed.
Fix a suitable guage to the syringe luer-lock.
The required amount of product is injected into the selected joint space.
The administration of Quickclean ® should be performed only by trained specialists.
If joint effusion is present, it should be aspirated before injection.
Discard the syringe and needle after single use. The Dosage regimen is injecting into the affected synovial joint space just once.
When should consider Quickclean® ?
Important Safety Information
A. Strict aseptic administration technique must be followed. Free from cross infection;
B. The pre-filled syringe is intended for single use. The conents of the syringe must be used immediately after the packaging is opened. Discard any unused Quickclean®
Do not use if the blister package has been opened or damaged, or if there are cracks or breakage in the pre-filled syringe;
C. Must not be in contact with drugs containing benzalkonium chloride in order to avoid chaos;
D. Must not inject Quickclean® intravascularly;
E. Must not inject Quickclean® extra-articularly or into the synovial tissue and capsule;
F. Removejoint effusion, if present, before injection Quickclean® ;
G. Avoid concomitantly using disinfectants containing quaternary ammonium salts for skin preparation because sodium hyaluronate can precipitate in their presence.
Hangzhou Singclean Medical Products Co.Ltd
Hangzhou Singclean Medical Products Co., Ltd., established in March 2003 with registered capital of 80,000,000 RMB, is a national high and new technology enterprise integrating the R&D, production and sales of medical biomaterials. With well-qualified staff, thorough quality management system and first-class facilities, the company ensures the continuous production of medical devices and drug injection products of Class III that confirm to the laws and regulations of the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) and EU MDD.
We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union payment.
By Air . we have our shipping agency
Also for small quantity, we can send by TNT, DHL, FedEx and EMS.
We have ordinary stock and can send to you the order 2-7 days after payment.
Welcome to try our products and visit us!