One Step Ngal Acute Kidney Injury Aki Rapid Test Kit (Urine)
|FOB Price:||US $1-2.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $1-2.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Singclean or Customized Brand
- Trademark: Singclean or Customized brand
- Specification: 1pc/box; 25 pcs/box; 50 pcs/box; 100 pcs/box
- HS Code: 38220010
- Material: Colloidal Gold
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Transport Package: Carton or Customized Package
- Origin: China
One Step Test for NGAL (Colloidal Gold) applies colloidal gold Immunol Chromatography, for the qualitative detection of Neutrophils Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin (NGAL) in human urine specimen. This test is used as an aid in the early diagnosis of acute kidney injury, risk classification and treatment monitoring.
- Specimen: Urine.
- Accuracy: > 99 %.
- High Sensitivity: 20 ng/ml
- Certification: Declaration of conformity according to the directive 98/79/EC.
- Format: Strip, cassette, midstream
- Wide linear range:5-300ng/ml
- Small sample size: 3 drops of urine
|Cat.#||Assay Type||Sensitivity||Specimen||Qty/Kit||Shelf Life|
- One Step NGAL Rapid Test Kit, individually packed.
- Package insert.
- Disposable pipette.
MATERIALS REQUIRED BUT NOT PROVIDED
- Specimen collection container.
- One Step NGAL Rapid Test Kit is intended only for use with human urine specimens.
- Though urine specimens from any time of day can be used, first morning urine specimens are preferred, as they contain the highest concentration of Neutrophils Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin.
- Urine specimens must be collected in clean, dry containers. Ensure that the volume of specimen collected is sufficient to submerge the dip region of the device.
- Perform testing immediately after specimen collection. Do not leave specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods. Specimens may be stored at 2-8 °C for up to 48 hours. For long term storage, specimens should be frozen at -20 °C.
- Bring specimens to room temperature prior to testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing.
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of specimens.
- If specimens are to be shipped, pack them in compliance with all applicable regulations for transportation of etiological agents.
- Bring tests, specimens to room temperature (15-30 °C) before use.
- Remove the test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, the assay should be performed within one hour.
- Place the test device on a clean and level surface.
- Using the provided disposable pipette, transfer 3 drops of specimen (approximately 120 μl) to the specimen well (S) of the device and start the timer.
- Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S), and do not add any solution to the result area.
- Read the result at 5 minutes.
Original packaging should be stored in the 4-30 ºC, a cool, dark, dry place, frozen is avoid.
The period of validity: 24 months .
8-24 hours online services
OEM,ODM and Customized is available
Quickly delivery time
Quickly and professional service after sales