High Accuracy Urine Fsh Menopause Test
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-0.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.01-0.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: strip/cassette/midstream
- Material: Colloidal Gold
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Format: Strip, Casstte, Midstream
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Accuracy: 99%
- Trademark: N/A
- Specification: about 0.14M3
- HS Code: 38220090
The FSH rapid test dipstick is a rapid test that qualitatively detects the FSH level in unrine specimen at the sensitivity of 25mIU/ml. The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal anti-FSH antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of FSH
The FSH Rapid Test Dipstick ( Urine) is a repid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of follicle stimulating hormone(FSH) in urine to aid in the detection of menopause.
Direction of Use
Allow the test, urine specimen and /or control to reach room temperature(15-30ºC) prior to testin.
- Determine the day to begin test.
- Bring the pouch or canister to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test Dipstick from the sealed pouch or closed canister and use it as soon as possible.
- With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen for at least 15 seconds. Do not pass the maximum line (MAX) on the test Dipstick when immersing the Dipstick. See illustration below.
- Place the test Dipstick on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 3 minutes
Positive: Two lines are visible and the line in test line region(T) is the same as or darker than the line in the control line region(C). A positive result means that the FSH level is higher than normal. Record the results and see the chart below to interpret result.
Negative: Two lines are visible, but the line in the test line region(T) is lighter than the line in the control line region ©, or there is no line in the test line region (T). A negative result means that the FSH level is not elevates at this time. Record the results and see the chart below to interpret result.
Invalid: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control the failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Review the result of both tests ( if applicable) and interpret according to the chart below.
For patients experiencing premenopausal symptoms plus irregular menstrual cycles:
|1st test||2nd test||Interpretation|
|Most likely in perimenopause. Discuss with patient methods and therapies to promote good health after menopause. Patient should NOT immediately discontinue contraception.|
|Positive||Negative||May be in early stages of perimenopause. Patient should NOT immediately discontinue contraception.|
|Most likely not experiencing perimenopause this cycle. If symptoms persist, repeat patient testing in the following month or review other possible causes for symptoms.|
|Positive||Menopause has most likely occurred. Test may be repeated. Discuss with patient methods and therapies to promote good health after menopause.|