Supply High Quality Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Filler (with lidocaine)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Singderm
- Disinfection: Without Disinfection
- Application: Face Wrinkles
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gxzz20153461332
- Duration: 6-12 Months
- Concentration: 0.3% Lidocaine, 2.4% Ha
- Storage: up to 30 Degree
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Function: Anti-Aging
- Trademark: Singderm
- Specification: 1ml syringe with 2 needles
- HS Code: 3006700000
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Color: Transparent
- Material: Hyaluronic Acid
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Supply Tyle: OEM, Obl, ODM
- Form: Gel
- Syringe: Bd 1.0 Prtc
- Gender: Unisex
- Volume: 1ml
- Transport Package: 1 Syringe in a Box
- Origin: China
Singderm® is a sterile, biodegradable, nonpyrogenic, viscoelastic, clear, colorless, homogenized gel implant. It consists of modified hyaluronic acid (HA) produced by bacteria, formulated to a concentration of 24mg/ml and 0.3% lidocaine in a physiologic buffer.
Singderm® is presented in a graduated, pre-filled, disposable syringe. Each box contains one 1.0ml Singderm® syringes, 2 single-use 27G 1/2" sterile needles to be used for injecting Singderm®, an instruction leaflet and a set of labels in order to ensure traceability.
The contents of the Singderm® syringe are sterilized by moist heat, the 27G 1/2" needles are sterilized by radiation.
1.Raw material is approved by American FDA and European EDQM
2.Non-animal suorce hyaluronic acid, no risk of allergy reaction.
3.Strong anti-degradation capacity&stability
4.Low toxicity& rare side effects
5.Best price and stable quality because produced in our own factory
Product specification and recommended use.
|Type||Singderm (Mixed with Lidocaine)|
|Composition||24mg/ml (HA) with 0.3% Lidocaine|
|Recommended indications||Thin superficial lines, moderate wrinkle, deep facial wrinkles and folds, minimally invasive orthopedics and soft tissue filling, like reduce wrinkles, enhance lip, hump nose,chin fullness.|
|Where to inject||Upper and middle part of Dermis|
|Volume of Syringe||1ML/2ML|
|Storage||2 ° up to 30 °C (35.6 °F --86°F)|
|Duration||12 months or longer|
|Packing||1.0PRTC syringe X 1 ; 27G needles X 2|
|Feature||Longer lasting, no pain|
When should consider Singderm®?
Singderm® is mainly used in anti Wrinkle and volume filling, especially lip filling and remove nasolabial folds.
- Singderm is only intended for use as an intradermal implant.
- Do not inject intravascularly. As for other injectable medical devices, inadvertent injection into blood vessels could potentially lead to vascular occlusion, ischemia and necrosis. Aspiration prior to injection is recommended.
- If blanching is observed, i.e, the overlying skin turns a whitish color, the injection should be stopped at once and the area massaged until it returns to a normal color.
- Do not use in patients with bleeding disorders or in patients who are taking thrombolytics or anticoagulants.
- Do not resterilize singderm
- Do not mix with other products prior to injection of the device.
Free Sale Certificate
Packaging & Shipping
Packing Details: 1ml, 2ml, 10ml syringe, 20ml syringe or vial with 20ml or more.
Store at 2-30°C.Do not freeze.
Protect from light source.
Do not use after the Expiration date.
Store for two years.
Singfiller clinical effect
About our factory:
Established in March 2003 with registered capital of 80,000,000 RMB, with plant area of 13,000 m² .
GMP standard work shop.
Complete Precision Instruments
Equipements import from Europe.
> 24 hours online services
> OEM,ODM and Customized is available
> Quickly delivery time
> Quickly and professional after sales service
1.What is hyaluronic acid?
Naturally present in the skin, hyaluronic acid maintains its hydration levels and contributes to its tone. It is a potent moisturising agent with a capacity to retain up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The amount of hyaluronic acid in the dermis gradually decreases with age. As a result, the skin becomes dry and fragile and the first wrinkles appear. When it is injected into the dermis.
2.What can hyaluronic acid correct and improve?
It can be used to:
- Fill fine lines, moderately marked wrinkles and deep wrinkles
- Repair skin creases- Resculpt the cheekbones and soften the contours of the face
- Increase and reshape lip volume and contour, at the same time moisturising lips and eliminating fine lines around them
- Revitalise and intensively rehydrate
- Prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, even in the most delicate areas, such as the neck or neckline
- Fill all zones of the face (periocular zone, crow's feet, tear troughs, cheeks, etc.) that have hollowed out.
3.What happens during a hyaluronic acid injection session and how long does it last?
Depending on the product injected, the session lasts an average of 20 minutes (injection of a zone + massage of the zone injected)
During the injection session, your doctor will inject you with Hyaluronic Acid in gel form using a syringe. The injection is shallow, only penetrating a few millimetres.
Our main market is in Europe, at the same time, we sell to Asia, North America, South America,
Russia and middle east.
We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union payment.
By Air . we have our shipping agency
Also for small quantity, we can send by TNT, DHL, FedEx and EMS.
We have ordinary stock and can send to you the order 2-7 days after payment.
Welcome to try our products!